Thursday, November 12, 2009

found my donkey

Old saying, that when God wants to make a poor man happy, he has him lose his donkey and then find it again.

Just got a call that the bone scans are CLEAR. So, welcome home, donkey! We are giving this guy fresh hay and letting him raid the refrigerator. Hep yo'sef, good donkey.

I have suddenly shifted into "breasts, schmests. I did my best tree climbing without breasts."

On the other hand:

Ultrasound tomorrow, with possible biopsy on left breast (breast, um...gee, I think left breast schmeft breast...). Then MRI to check out the CT-scan-spotted thingies on liver and kidneys, 7:15 tomorrow evening. More Michael Jackson in my head!

We are going to try to set a surgery date asap, though it is not entirely clear that one or two breasts will go.

Where'd that damned donkey wander off to? He was JUST HERE.

Fun fact: I learned that I have some arthritis on a RIB. Anyone want to explain THAT?



No comments:

Post a Comment